Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to visit my car over the weekend and took some pictures. They are on the second block sanding and should start painting next week.

I found a few spots where they needed to sharpen the body lines on both sides of the back. Other than that it looked really good.

I also found out my engine guy is moving shop in the next month or so. It turns out he is moving less than a block away from the paint shop, which is only a block and a half away from Mustang Fever, which is where I get the car worked on. How convenient. :)

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Looking good there Kent :D

By the looks of it, I'm right behind you ::

Ken

·
Registered
781 Posts
Lookin' Fine Kent... Soon KKPony will be MIGHTY FINE!!!
JDiehl
70 76B COnvert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Lookin good Kent. I can imagine the anticipation!

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
It's looking good, Kent! ::

·
4,129 Posts
One of my favorite smells in the whole world is that of a new paint job. OK so I NOT go around to body shops to smell cars and get high. :p It what the fresh paint smell represents, a new beginning for a Mustang. :: And the joy of putting it back together. :: fd

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Looks Great Kent your on the home stretch, I think us Nor cal guys should have some sort of event for re-intoduction of KK You know smoke, lasers, topless dancers, umbrella girs, and Michael Buffer doing master of cerimonies.

I can hear him now, " Ladies and Gentlemen in this corner fighting out of the VMF in the green KKPONY" Maybe pay per view special.

Mark

PS I think you should have them do your helmet at same time paint done in Green with the gold leaf as numbers and some sork of KKPony Logo

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Are you going to keep the car green or are you going to change the color? I dont remember ever reading your plans...

Lookin' REAL nice though :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts