1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
If I can get her painted and assembled before registration fills, I'll be there. But we'll see how it goes, Murphy's Law and all.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Bought my ticket yesterday. We've been going for many years now. Would love to take the 66 but a 7 hr drive is pushing it for the wife and her tolerance of "no a/c, shoulder belts, airbags etc.." It'll be the mach as always...lol

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I can get her painted and assembled before registration fills, I'll be there. But we'll see how it goes, Murphy's Law and all.
Where you at? I will come help!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I'll be there again. Just deciding on a hotel. One of the best shows I've been to and a good VMF turnout!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Where you at? I will come help!
Haha! I'm out in Sherman Oaks, probably a bit too far out for you. I'm getting very close to final bodywork and spraying her with a coat of primer. From there... it's finding someone to paint her.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha! I'm out in Sherman Oaks, probably a bit too far out for you. I'm getting very close to final bodywork and spraying her with a coat of primer. From there... it's finding someone to paint her.
I have a list of paint shops that have been recommended if you want...

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

·
Registered
8,518 Posts
I'll be there. Not sure if it'll be in a Mustang. I'll have the '48 F-1 in driving-shape, might
be that one.....

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have never parked in a "show" and not a show car by any means, but would like to drive in, park, hang out and checkout other cars. I am thinking that's what it's all about...........

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
I'll be there! But unfortunately, Jane will not. It appears that no matter how I cut it, it is physically impossible to drive from Austin to SoCal, enjoy a day or two of hot rodding and car shows, and then drive back... within 4 days flat.

I expect I'll be bumming rides off of some of you guys...

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be there! But unfortunately, Jane will not. It appears that no matter how I cut it, it is physically impossible to drive from Austin to SoCal, enjoy a day or two of hot rodding and car shows, and then drive back... within 4 days flat.

I expect I'll be bumming rides off of some of you guys...
I just got an application in the mail for UBER. So I may charge you!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
I have never parked in a "show" and not a show car by any means, but would like to drive in, park, hang out and checkout other cars. I am thinking that's what it's all about...........
Mine is far from being a show car - mediocre paint job, small crack in windshield, stone/gravel damage behind rear wheels from driving up and down a dirt road to my house, etc. When I do go to a show, I put a sign in the window that indicates it is a "Daily Driver" :)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
My lime gold '69 convertible needs a twin! We best be seeing you with your car out there. :)

·
4,128 Posts
Kbf fff

Probably be there yet again. Been going again since 2002ish. Nothing too special, just a 64.5 vert.

fd

1 - 20 of 85 Posts