Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
The show is THIS WEEKEND!!! So excited. Weather should be great and the show is SOLD OUT!! 1800 cars...(I think) See you all there!!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Anyone here that is coming from NorCal that might want to meet up with the Stangfix guys and gals coming down from the north?

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
For reference for those who may be interested in cruising down from the Bay Area:

Friday morning: cruise in for those from NorCal (Apr 15th):

Central Valley folks make your plans.

Rallying point is the Rest Area (first one south of Hwy 152 Los Banos) southbound side I-5 at 8am sharp. The NorCal group will be heading south in order to get to LaLaLand before the afternoon traffic. Same gas stop at Kettleman City, (exit Hwy 41 east) next to In-N-Out Burger and gas/lunch stop at the bottom of the Grapevine (exit Wheeler Ridge Rd/ Lavall Rd, right on Dennis McCarthy Dr) rally at the large US Flagpole on left before we leave there.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
This show is officially SOLD OUT!! Over 1800 FORDS in one parking lot. I can not wait!! Anyone else from here going? Either bringing a car or spectator?

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
The show is THIS WEEKEND!!! So excited. Weather should be great and the show is SOLD OUT!! 1800 cars...(I think) See you all there!!
This show is officially SOLD OUT!! Over 1800 FORDS in one parking lot. I can not wait!! Anyone else from here going? Either bringing a car or spectator?
Think you might need to calm down :lol: You'll give yourself a heart attack before you even get there!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hey did I tell you this show is SOLD OUT!!???

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Three more days!!

Did I mention that its a SOLD OUT SHOW??

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Yeah, I think I heard that somewhere..........
I'll be in a red '48 F-1 this year but I'll wander through the Mustangs. Maybe switch to my VMF t-shirt for that.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yeah, I think I heard that somewhere..........
I'll be in a red '48 F-1 this year but I'll wander through the Mustangs. Maybe switch to my VMF t-shirt for that.
Nice truck!!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Yup, I'm going. Car is still a bit of a work in progress. But, should be fun either way.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Y'all better take some good pix and post them here!!

:eek:)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joining the Mustang forums and heard about both the Ponies at the Pike and the Fab Ford Show... sold out.. what if only a spectator? Any tips advice?
Wanting to get around some cars and get a better feel for what I'm up against while deciding to what to do with this new project of mine. :)

Coming from San Diego area....

thanks
duane

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Just joining the Mustang forums and heard about both the Ponies at the Pike and the Fab Ford Show... sold out.. what if only a spectator? Any tips advice?
Wanting to get around some cars and get a better feel for what I'm up against while deciding to what to do with this new project of mine. :)

Coming from San Diego area....

thanks
duane
Fabulous Fords is sold out, but spectators are free as is parking. It's a Huge show, and you will spend all day walking the lot. Get there early to avoid the heat, and have fun! All Fords at show.

Ponies at the pike IS NOT sold out. Registration just opened yesterday. Spectators are free, you will have to pay for parking. Questions you can message me...

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yup, I'm going. Car is still a bit of a work in progress. But, should be fun either way.
I have an your build. Very excited to see it, but...

How is your car a work in progress?

41 - 60 of 85 Posts