Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, according to 67Delilah, the $13/head deal at Don Jose's is not such a great deal. I have suggested to Bob (67D) that he approach the management at DJ's about giving us the banquet room and letting us order off the menu. We'll see.

Anyway, here's the list of confirmed and maybe attendees. If you are not on the list and should be, drop me a line:
Pat & Rene (Camachinist)
Allen Paxton + wife
Mr and Mrs Teebone
Mr and Mrs GEM
BlueOval4me (eric) and guest
Russ & Barbara Mann (G1967T)
Stewart Smith + 1
The 67Delilah Family (3)
Dean T
ShanMan (+1)
Randy Bosscars (+6)
Steve (bassfromspace+1)
Jill Gipson +1
Mr and Ms abn (+ chilluns?)
Mike McKelvey
Freekenstang (?+1)
70Sportsroof (?)
Tom Halpenny (?)

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

·
Registered
391 Posts
We are going to be there... no problem.

Problem: Trick Flow said yesterday, they will ship my warranty repaired heads back today. I've had promises before, like I would have them two weeks ago. Damn, I hope I get my '67 back on the road before the show, much less dinner at Don Jose's. We may have to drive the Subaru. Oh, well!

Russ

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1595962&a=12199293&p=46006997&Sequence=0&res=high.JPG

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
The administrative contact for TFS is:

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
Lance, Dave (DL778) [email protected]
Summit Racing Equipment
P.O. Box 909
Akron, OH 44309
(330)630-0270

This is because TFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Summit Racing...

You can contact the President of Summit Racing at:

Summit Racing Equipment
Attn. President
P. O. Box 909
Akron, OH 44309-0909

FWIW, I had a shipping dispute with them while prepping the race car for a season a couple years ago and I wrote the president a letter, mailed it certified, with return receipt and not only did they resolve the problem, a rep of the president called me personally to apologize and they also sent me a 50.00 gift certificate...

That was appropriate as I had just placed a 3K order with them for engine and other parts for the race car...

Bark in the right ear and sometimes you get a response...

See you at the dinner!!

Pat
http://www.jps.net/binay/webdocs/strtmstng002_sml.JPG

G

·
0 Posts
i have decided to decline on the dinner. i've been checking you guys out and your expertise is way over my head (unfortunately). i will be at knott's though and hope to meet some of you there. have a great time! freek

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Why is that...??

I'm going to the dinner to meet a bunch of the cool guys I've met on this forum over the last year....

There's no contest for the smartest Pony lover....just as there is no real judging the next day at the show...

That's why I'm going...for the fun of it...

I hope you'll reconsider if you live locally; many of us are coming from a good distance and it's nice to see some of the local guys.....how else will we know where all the cruise hangouts are? *G*

Pat
http://www.jps.net/binay/webdocs/strtmstng002_sml.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts