Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are down to 2 choices: Don Jose's or Knollwood. Don Jose's is Mex/Moderately-priced/ possible banquet room. Knollwood is 40s-Nostalgia/Moderately-priced-classic American fare. Neither are right there in B-Park, unfortunately, but within a few miles. 67Delilah is going to measure the distance from the park to both restaraunts sometime in the next couple of days.

The only drawbacks I'm aware of are park proximity and the inability to actually see the cars while we eat at DJ's. I think either would be fine - since driving 5 miles is nothing to me - I live 35 miles from anything *G*.

I'm gonna let Bob (67Delilah) make the final call, since he lives in the area, was at last year's dinner, and is clearly a man of some taste!

In any event, we should have this thing decided within a few days.
To all who will DEFINITELY be there: Send me an email @ [email protected] to confirm. It would probably help Bob out if we knew roughly how many VMFers will be there.

Thanks for you patience!

Glenn Morgan 66 GT Fastback 351w+toploader

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Put me down for two. Let me know if I can help.

Shannon a.k.a. The ShanMan! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
66' Vintage Burgundy C-code coupe (mine)
95' XLT Ranger (mine)
01' GLX 1.8T New Beetle (hers)

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
If you've got the addresses of the resturants, you can do the 'driving directions' section of Yahoo. This also gives you a route, driving distance, map and could be available for everyone who attends!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Sat night festivities, so have one on my account.

I'll know Sunday AM who had a 'good time' by how slowly they move!

Steve Leslie, 65 coupe in restoration. 302, toploader, A/C, disc brakes, bench seat

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts