Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. Dinner is at 7 at Don Jose's in Anaheim - about a mile from Knotts Berry Farm. 67Delilah and I will be there a little early (6:15) to get things set up and to spend a little time visiting before dinner. Remember - one check per table only. This is Don Jose's request - not ours. Try and bring cash to facilitate things at check time.

Here are the directions and the list of diners. See you there tomorrow night.
"Don Jose's is at 2681 W. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA 92801 and is less than a mile from Knott's. The park itself is on the corner of Beach and La Palma. Head East on La Palma and you'll see it on the left. We will be there at 7 PM. Reservations under Vintage Mustang Forum."

Here is the list of confirmed diners :
Pat & Rene (Camachinist)
Allen Paxton + wife
Mr and Mrs Teebone
Mr and Mrs GEM
BlueOval4me (eric) and guest
Russ & Barbara Mann (G1967T)
Stewart Smith + 1
The 67Delilah Family (3)
Dean T
ShanMan (+1)
Randy Bosscars (+6)
Steve (bassfromspace+1)
Mike McKelvey
John Edwards

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Enjoy! At least now those of us that are unable to attend will not be getting reminders of the fun we are going to miss.

[color:blue]68 GT500</font color=blue>
[color:green]68 1/2 CJ Coupe</font color=green>

MCA# 18519

G

·
0 Posts
Reservation are set and table decorations are ready to go. We are in the Cantina, couldn't find Mustangs that small so look for pink flamingos!!!

I am bringing SWMBO, 68Acapulco, and Black Mariah. We are all riding in the blue 68 GT.

Will somebody please bring a digital cam?!?!

"When you hear pounding hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." - Dr. Harold Slavkin, Dean USCSD

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Bob,
Thanks again for all your efforts to make this dinner work...

I'll be bringing both our digital and film cameras as I'm sure others will as well...

Looks like the rain will be finishing up tomorrow morning and we'll have decent, if a bit cool, weather for the dinner and the show on Sunday...

If you are wandering around the show and see a guy and gal in matching blue Aloha shirts, that's Renee and I....

See you tomorrow evening..!

Pat
http://www.jps.net/binay/webdocs/strtmstng002_sml.JPG

G

·
0 Posts
Actually, I'm glad its raining...at least the car will be washed!!!

See you tommorrow night!

Thanks,

Mike
'66 Springtime Yellow Coupe
289, slightly warmed over
driven daily

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I am in Huntington Beach..at the Hilton.on the PCH..I know the route..I know the time..I'm ready..SWMBO and I will be there early to hide the rented white pontiac..*LOL*..see ya there

'59 T-Bird..[color:blue]'70 Mustang Convert</font color=blue>...[color:green]'72 Mach One</font color=green>
http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/t-bird.jpg
The Black Bird At 42,she's the oldest in my Ford stable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts