Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reservations are for 7 at Don Jose's. I plan on getting there around 6:15 to give myself an opportunity to meet folks and check out their cars in the parking lot.

Here are the directions provided by 67 Delilah:
"Don Jose's is at 2681 W. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA 92801 and is less than a mile from Knott's. The park itself is on the corner of Beach and La Palma. Head East on La Palma and you'll see it on the left. We will be there at 7 PM. Reservations under Vintage Mustang Forum."

Here is the list of confirmed diners - if you want your name added, send me an email ASAP:
Pat & Rene (Camachinist)
Allen Paxton + wife
Mr and Mrs Teebone
Mr and Mrs GEM
BlueOval4me (eric) and guest
Russ & Barbara Mann (G1967T)
Stewart Smith + 1
The 67Delilah Family (3)
Dean T
ShanMan (+1)
Randy Bosscars (+6)
Steve (bassfromspace+1)
Jill Gipson +1
Mr and Ms abn (+ chilluns?)
Mike McKelvey
John Edwards

Teebone has suggested that we simply split the food bill evenly among the diners. That is to say - if the bill + tip come to $330, and there are 30 diners, each will pay $11. Drinks will require separate tabs. 67Delilah suggested that we decide on a table by table basis. Either solution works for me. What do you guys think?

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts