Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on a quality chrome plating service? Prefer in Florida or Southeast, but not too important. Also, what about door latches, hood latch, deck lid, etc?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Hey! I thought this was a post about film! Kodachrome is good stuff, probably the most stable direct positive process out there. I cataloged a bunch of slides for a friend that were processed between 1968 and 1970 a few years back. They were a mix of Kodachrome and E6. All the E6 stuff had faded but the colors on the Kodachrome were still vibrant!

Just thought I'd throw out some superfluous info. ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I seemed to have repaired my old original door latches. I tightned up the rivets. Surprised at what a difference it made.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Robert, didn’t mean to mislead anyone. The title for the post was taken from an early seventies album, ah, I mean CD by Paul Simon. No, no, I wasn’t around for it, I just read about it. But I gotta say, it was one far out album, uh, CD when played from my under dash 8-track… oh never mind.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I used Far-Mac Plating to re-chrome the coupe’s vent and rear window frames. Prices were comparable but the quality was beyond my expectations! I highly recommend them.

They have shops in Melbourne (800.432.6285), Jacksonville (800.542.6285) and a pick-up service in Orlando (407.647.3579). Cheers!
::

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks MrPantera, I will use the plating shop in Melborne!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts