Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flyinford,

I just read your post in response to the teen that is looking at a mustang as a daily driver.

Frankly I'm stunned. Who taught you how to write? Go thank that person right now. I'm amazed that any 16 year old (especially a motor head like you /forums/images/icons/wink.gif) can write that well. I only hope that when my kids are your age, they can come close to being able to logically form an argument and put it down like you did.

Congratulations. You should be very proud of yourself.

Phil

p.s. I think it's actually "torn up" not "tore up"...but I say "tore up" all the time. It's got that homey, down-to-earth quality to it. But, obviously, you already knew that. Again, excellent job.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Agreed. Dickson

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Where were you when I needed an ego boost? And I won a national writing contest to boot when I was 15! Man, some people just don't get any respect.

Anyway, that was an excellent display of writing. I'm sure his mother is proud.

G

·
0 Posts
Very nicely done there HoosierMan. Especially considering yesterday's posting of the deterioration of this place.

Props to the original author as well.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hey!!! THANKS guys!!! Especially HoosierBuddy!!! Man, I almost feel like I could write a New York Times Bestseller!!! Of course, I don't think VMF posts get nominated... Oh well, thanks for the boost in morale!!!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
the kid can't be that smart, he bought a mustang! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts