Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of us on the MCA Board of Directors have been discussing past and upcoming shows for this year the last couple of days. I wanted to pass along this comment from one of the MCA officers regarding the New England National, which was put on by Teebone's club:

Excellent Regional Club members, outstanding host hotel and personnel, and a lot of excellent cars.
You done good, guys! ::

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
What are the chances of having another one next year so I can go?

Slade

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't next year as those shows are already awarded, but they could apply for a show in 2005. Show applications are needed, come on California! ;)

The 2004 MCA Nationals will be in Pensacola, FL; Biloxi, MS; and Heber City, UT. The Grand National has been awarded to Springfield, IL.

Plus, don't forget about the 40th Anniversary Show in Nashville!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Oh well...I guess I won't be going to an MCA show for a few years then. I just couldn't get my car ready for this year.

Slade

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah yes, the old Midlife problem. ::

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Just to add a little- The location was perfect!! The host hotel had the lake to play in & on, and the restaurant next door had a good band w/ good entertainment for the evenings. Sturbridge Village was across the street! In fact, it's such a good location, Mustangs in Motion will use it as their launch site for the trip to Nashville in April!! Jim Silverman will lead this group, so you know it will be a lot of fun!! :D :D :D

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts