Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my NPD order last Friday, and it contained an incorrect part. Part NUMBER was correct as ordered, but the part was wrong. Turns out to be a misprint in the catalog.

Anyway, not only did NPD promptly ship the correct part, but they told me to keep the "wrong" one rather than deal with returning it! Very happy.

The extra piece will be sold on (e)Bay, and the net proceeds donated to this site.

Steve

·
Registered
330 Posts
I too have ALWAYS been happy with NPD. They seem to be very good at what they do, and when a mistake happens they promptly fix it.Very nice donating the proceeds... KUDOS to you!!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
I too have to take this opportunity to give NPD Mich. an atta boy on service too. I was contacted back after posting comments on one of TFOB'S door handle problems posts about a situation I had encountered. I had a pick-up ticket shortly there after and a credit on my Credit card right away too.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems like the first time it was about a month. They shove one in every order. I have like seven now.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
NPD is one of my if not my fav parts supplier, they have been prompt, courteous and back orders are always kept to a minimum....unlike another provider with the initials of Mustangs Unlimited...(part for me has been on backorder for 6 months now
and I can't get them to fees up a delivery date)

Oh well....I guess if you want the part bad you gotta wait.

But as far as NPD goes...I will definitely do business with them again!!!! and recommend them to people I know.

regards
and very nice of you to give VMF some dough

:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have been doing business with NPD, Ventura, for 10 plus years now. I would guess I have spent over $25,000 in those years, and they are like family. I have had a maximum of 10 backorders and a couple of wrong parts, and one duplicate order, and a whole lot of great support. And JC Campbell has been there for me for all of those 10 plus years. Great Guy!!!!
jazzbo

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Great idea on the donation. i ordered some parts from the Michigan store & they called me at home to tell me one of thew parts had to be ordered in conjunction with another one to get it. (gas cap & emblem) I thought that was great customer service to call & tell me that. They will get my repeat business. I have 2 old Mustangs I WILL be ordering parts again. LOL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts