Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie to this forum. I have a 65 coupe that i am building as a restomod. I have seen some stangs without the antennas on the passenger side and filling the hole. Are they not running radios or what. I was interested cuz i perfer that cleaner look to the car, but still want some sort of antenna, don't want a power one either. That's what i currently have. Any Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Hot Rod shops sell "hidden" antennas that you can hide in the dash area. California Mustang also sells then, approx $40 +/-.

·
Registered
846 Posts
On a simular note, does anyone know where I could get an angled antenna? I'm going to relocate mine to the rear quarter and want one that is angled.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Have to agree, stick with FORD, seen to remember an angeled antenna that came out of the one of the rear quarters of the family 68 ? Cougar. Look it up, never know what you might find.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
It's been awhile but years ago I bought an aftermarket antenna from the local auto parts store that would swivel into any position before it was tightened down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts