Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not quite yet of course behind schedule but may not get chance to be back in before I leave. Been up since 3am trying to catch up, still lots to do fix flat on boat trailer, figure way to hold sail boat on top of alum boat on trailer once said is fixed. And about two days of other odds and ends that I have about 5 hours left to do, anybody seen my fishing pole tips? I have bottom secitons but damit cant find tops.

I hope you all have great week! Not sure I can handle this vacation deal not good at just doing nothing but damit gonna try, no phones, TV, just hangin around lake fishing and all that goes with it. I did just pick up lap top and if I can figure out how to set up and work it might check in.

I leave the auctions in very good hands, Anthonys doing great job setting up and will run them for me. Please surport them if possible its really a lot of work to secure donations and than run these not complaining cause its for great cause.

See Some of you at Ponnies and Snakes next weekend.

Mark

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Hey Mark,

Take it easy bud... I know how HARD it is to do NOTHING but if you try at it, you can actually have fun.

I'll see you in a couple weeks bro.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Have fun on vacation and leave the Lap Top at home ::. remember you are going to a place with no phones or tv, there is a reason for this. Have fun fishing and time with the family. God Bless, Dawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts