Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks, this is it. The final two chapters that will be released on the web and free for download. I'll leave them posted for a bit so everyone can have plenty of time to enjoy them.

Some of you may recall that I mentioned there were 7 chapters in all. There are. But Chapter 7 will not be released on the web. It will only be viewable on the upcoming DVD release of Corn Feed 4: The Movie. When will the DVD be out? I'll let you know. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy.

I have removed Chapters 1 through 4 to make room for Chapters 5 and 6. But don't sweat it. There will be a chance to get all 7 Chapters on DVD later.

PLEASE READ FIRST:
1 - These movies are purely for your enjoyment. I had all my fun creating them.
2 - If you don't like it, or want to sue me, feel free to send me an email here ([email protected])
3 - PLEASE do not view from the site, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS.
4 - Don't even attempt to download these if you have a dial-up connection. I can send you a DVD of all 7 Chapters later.

CF4 Chapter 5 (small).wmv
- size = 19.2 MB
- runtime = 8:41 Minutes

CF4 Chapter 6 (small).wmv
- size = 9.9 MB
- runtime = 5:10 Minutes

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I guess I'm going to have to go next year and show you how to do burnouts with a 6er...hehe

Slade

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
AH, the "flogging of the rentals". Good times indeed!
Those rear tires on the Grand Prix still had a flat spot when I turned it in! :eek:

Luckily, I bought the insurance! ;) ::

K

·
0 Posts
Yeah I'm amazed too that the Law didn't show up. Here even if there was a gathering of like cars in a parking lot the law would drop by. And considering what they were doing I bet all cars could have been confiscated for street racing. ::

Great videos though and I laughed at the burnouts. Great stuff. :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
That was great! That was a very fun evening. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

I've told the story... now I have the video to prove it!

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Whatcha talkin about WE ? :p ::

I was merely an innocent bystander.... OK... I was a bystander. ::

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
OMG,

I LOVE video 5!!!!
Wish I could have been there!
I know I would have fit right in :: :: ::

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MS Movie Maker. It's part of Windows XP. I think there's a version 2.0 out, but I only have the original release. It's very easy to use. Definately designed for the amateur. Getting one of these videos cut together took a few hours of work. Even though I kept it very simple, most of my time was spent thinking of witty comments to make and dragging all the photos to the storyline.

TK

·
Registered
287 Posts
Cool!

::

1 - 14 of 14 Posts