Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone, this is your last chance to get Christmas wish lists in before the big night. So, reply ASAP!

I'm happy to say I've made some real progress over the last 3 weeks or so! I finally straightened out the whole sleigh power plant fiasco (never, EVER buy sight unseen on eBay :: ) and have nearly all VMFers approved for the "GOOD" list.

Unfortunately, 66CoupeNW seems to have a case of the "bah-humbugs" yet again this year. :naive:
I had such high hopes for Danny in '05. Can't one of you Washingtonians help him get in the spirit this year? Or, maybe he could take a page from Midlife's book (ignore the chapter on sheep, please ;) )! Taking the reigns for the White-Elephant gift exchange showed real Christmas Spirit, I'll make sure you get some of that Smoked Salmon this year Randal. :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Dear Santa,

I would really like a set of AFR 165 cylinder heads for Christmas, or I would even settle for a set of good used aluminum cylinder heads. I don't think that I want the Red Rider BB Gun this year. I'm afraid that I will shoot my eye out, or worse :sniping:.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I don't mean to sound selfish for wanting something so outrageous, I just want to be able to afford to finish my Fastback and afford to get married too!

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Dear Santa, what I want isn't for me. It's for my kids. All I want is a couple of full scholarships for them. They're good kids, they just partied a little too hard in high school, and so now I'm having to pay the full bill for 2 full time students at 4-year universities. If you can't get them some scholarships, maybe you could talk your buddy Bush into passing some legislation that would help people in my incredibly high tax bracket that don't qualify for any kind of educational assistance.

My Mustangs are really feeling left out, having their weekly allowance cut so bad, and have started revolting, both of them leaving me stranded in the last 2 months.

And if none of that's possible, maybe we could car pool to work in the sleigh?

I really have been a good boy this year, and have only gotten into just a few arguments on the VMF, but I swear I was provoked in all of them!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
How about a new attitude and cure my depression?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Dear Santa

Please bring me a clean rust free 68 S code coupe with automatic, AC, tach and deluxe interior so I can complete my 68 1/2 Cobra Jet clone or Green Hornet clone project.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Dear kind Santa,

Please bring me the ability to competently rebuild my front suspension & steering this winter. I'd also really appreciate a`winning Lotto ticket so I wouldn't have to bore you with lists for the various needed parts. How about a home computer hookup to the local PD so I can run background checks on my daughters' potential suitors?

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Dear Santa,

I've been a good VMFer this year. I religiously attended the Knott's show again and have been dropping in regularly to help those VMFers in need. I've even teased a few VMFers who have either deserved it, or would take the jab in stride as my way of saying "You're OK with me."

What I wish for Christmas this year is:

1) SWMBO to have more patience with me (tiggermom, read this)

2) Take my nephew for a ride in my Mustang during the holiday break (he's 3 and has been asking already :biggrin:).

3) Bob to land a large sum of $$$ to keep the VMF 'up and up'.

4) Johnpro to finally finish his penance and get Scary on the road, running correctly.

5) All the VMFers to find that little something during this time of the year that makes them glad we're all here.

Good luck on your task this year and may you find peace in knowing we all adore you.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Hey Santa -

Like johnpro, I'm mainly interested in that full-tuition scholarship money - just need one for now. She worked her a$$ off in high school - just needs to land "the big one"... :wall:

Oh, and if there's room in the sleigh, an X-pipe w/cats for the Saleen would be OK too... :winkgrin:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Dear Santa,
I would really like to have my 68 1/2 CJ Fastback back. This car was very special to me. I first learned of the 68 CJ's back in 1982 while reading "Mustang Recognition Guide" and told myself "I will have one of these someday. In 1985 I found one :) and had until 2000 when I had to give it up because of a nasty divorce :pissed:. PLEASE SANTA PLEASE.
THANKS SANTA, Phil
ps I also wish for world peace ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year. Pass all my classes and only have a year left to go until I graduate. My car has been ignored most of the year but she has treated me good.

Only thing I want is a new and nice paint job and time to paint my engine compartment before Jan. 25th.

Oh yeah btw KBMWRS gets coal in his stocking for tossing the cat in the pool. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
World Peace.
:peeping:
(even for those chevy guys)

Oh, and for the daughters' rabbit and horse to talk on Christmas night.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Dear Santa:

I've done the best I could do this year, so my list is real short, and the big one isn't even for me:

1. You have any diamond-making elves?? Girlfriend is looking for somethin' in the "bling-bling" category. Maybe a 2 carat solitare ring? :jawdrop: She's been real good too!!

2. Some aluminum cylinder heads for the car. She needs some more ponies to get down the road, now that all the friends wanna ride too. :wall:

3. A big air compressor. Lookin' to take on a few more body & Paint projects, and mine just isn't cutting the mustard anymore. :chainsaw:

Thanks Santa! You're the best.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Santa,
What I'd kill for is:

1. A perfect boyfriend for my daughter
2. A daughter that would allow her brother to own a Fastback
3. A wife that would win the lottery and would be willing to stay married to me so I could stay home all day and work on Mustangs and Chevy trucks.
4. A couple pink Flamingo's in my front yard but I know someone in Florida already has a worldwide patent on that.
5. Daisy Duke already sitting in my truck each time I get in it.
6. Someone powerful enough to press a button that would wipeout all scammers.
7. To live another 100 years, and go back to age 21 and stay there, so I could keep up with Daisy.

...........sounds like a simple list...........

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Dear Santa.

As usual, I've been bad. But, since I don't really want anything for myself that shouldn't matter.

For exchevman:
1. please stop all the little things that get in his way with his car. (stupid po stuff, parts that don't fit/work, etc)

2. Please give him patience to deal with the idiots he works with (or give them terminal heart attacks)

3. Please send him the track mule he needs.

For the people I work with.
1. Please give them sense to shut the h*** up. So it's not so hard for me to be good.

For my cats.
1. A peaceful/painless passing for Mabel. We know her time is coming, but try and make it easier for her.

2. Good health for my other babies.

For the VMF.
1. I would like a small button or box added so that I could smack a few people upside the head through cyberspace. (oh, that's for me) ::

And smoked salmon for Randy.

Tiggermom.

·
Administrator
19,505 Posts
Hey Santa, I think I've been good this year. At least I've tried. Well, maybe not very hard. Oh, what the heck, no use trying to kid you. At least I enjoyed myself.

I would like a nice on-call contract for a couple hundred thousand to start off the new year. That would pay all the bills, let me give everyone a raise, and let me buy some goodies for myself....or at least for Murphy, Trouble, and my truck. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Tiggermom,
If you don't mind, I'd also like to borrow one of your wishes for we have a 20 year old Siamese "SUKI" who is quickly showing her age. I hope she passes while asleep on my lap or in bed next to me. That would be the best gift I could ever hope for.
Craig

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Dear Santa,
How about 2 more hours in each day. It seems that I never have enough time to get it all done. So much to do, so little time.
Thank you,

PS If you promise to deliver, I won't put Exlax in the milk this year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts