Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pair of big block shock towers, late 68 style with wrap around reinforcements. Only need the reinfoircements but will buy whole towers if I have to.
Thank you
Bruce
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Got a pair of early 69 shock towers with wrap arounds $225 pair plus shipping They were drilled out very nicely. No torch work

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I can get you just the wrap around part from a parts car I know of. The rest of the towers are not any good but the wrap around part is.
Let me know and the price would be pretty good before I make the trip to cut them off.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent you an e-mail with pics of the correct tower wrap arounds. I will buy them if they are correct.
Thanks
Bruce

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
As an aside, if you check V-8 cougars (69 I'm sure), they all had reinforced shock towers!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
hi just to let you know the 68 and 69 shock towers are different the rap arounds may be the same but the towers are different. bill

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I know they are, seems most others do not realize they are different. If 69`s would work, I have a set and would not be looking. So please, if you have any question as to what they need to look like, I have pics of the correct ones for 68 1/2.
Thank you
Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts