Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let a very good friend drive the FBD tonight. Haven't seen him for 6months. Last time he drove the FBD was when it was not at it's best with the 351C.
Tonight you could not get the grin off his face. It was great. He could not believe the amount of power that 429 produces's. I was laughing as he was drive. It got up to 70 so quick. I was loving it. He kept hitting the gas at 60 so he could feel the strong surge.
It was good to see him having sucha good time. Him and his SWMBO has been through a lot in the last couple of years. Lost a child and a Grandmother in a house fire and a bunch of other stuff. So it was good to see him enjoy himself. I let him take his SWMBO for a ride. They had a good time.
Theres just something about see true joy on someones face that gets me.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will get your chance Jeff, Just wait!!!!!
You'll get your chance!!!!!!
I am hoping for a fall visit this year if it will work with you guy's

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
He has had if rough... The NEXT time you feel the urge to let someone drive it bring it to South Carolina. I'll take it for a spin! Sounds like you DON'T need that gear you were talkin' about before!

G

·
0 Posts
Classic mustang = therapy on wheels. Nothing like it. When I have a bad day at work, pull off the car cover, fire up the stang, take a drive. I keep telling SWMBO that it is cheaper than a therapist.

·
Registered
781 Posts
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!! I'll even beat Midlife!!!!!!!! ( to the 429 punch, that is!!!) hehehe That sounds good, possible this fall we can make the weekend of Octoberfest!!! Friday Night Car show ( On the Ave.) Saturday they close the Ave and live bands and music all day long!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
WHERE DID YOU GET THE SIG PIC?????????? That car has my wheels on it!!!!!!!

Too cool, an ATV Mustang. Am not sure which one I'd rather drive, the All-wheels mustang or TFOB's FBD/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts