Vintage Mustang Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Accessories

I pulled a few more out of the box to see what all I had. You can also see the differences in the throttle controls. The C4 one had the long cable for the mustang.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Neat stuff !

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Picked up some new goodies...
I have one of the headlights-on buzzers on MyFirstCar and plan to put one on each of my sons' cars so I'm less likely to get called for a problem (dead battery). It works well.
I found / took some pictures of some of my other stuff....
*Rotunda All-Weather Solvent glass bottle with original cap and bracket
*rear arm rests with ash trays and aqua pads
*66-67 style rear window defogger kit with knob/harness
*Rotunda junior tissue dispenser (dusty)
*Rotunda junior tissue dispenser box (got wet?)
*original 65-66 stereo door speaker grilles (may use on my son's Emberglo car since doors hafta be cut)
*Rotunda retractable trouble lamp (made by Hobbes)
*Studiosonic reverb kit with knob/harness/orig box
*FoMoCo center rear speaker, use with/without Studiosonic
*a shot of the Visibility Group's Day/Nite mirror and banded Carlite windshield, my Rotunda compass, the AM/FM radio, the locking glove box, the Rotunda early-style frameless vanity mirrors are above both sunvisors

Attachments

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
I have one of the headlights-on buzzers on MyFirstCar and plan to put one on each of my sons' cars so I'm less likely to get called for a problem (dead battery). It works well.
That was exactly why I bought them. One for my son’s coupe and one for my convertible, and a spare just in case.

Glad to hear they work well. I take it the signal wire actually cuts into the headlight wire, it doesn’t just wrap around it.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
That was exactly why I bought them. One for my son’s coupe and one for my convertible, and a spare just in case.

Glad to hear they work well. I take it the signal wire actually cuts into the headlight wire, it doesn’t just wrap around it.
The signal wire does clamp around and penetrate the headlamp wire. I wrapped mine well with electrical tape after of course. It has saved me a couple times when I had my lights on early and it got lighter outside. Ford had the coolest stuff then and now !

61 - 66 of 66 Posts