Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,124 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm not home so I can't take a picture but it's a steel ring from the merry go round at Knoebels Park. You know where you reach out for the brass ring? I did get the brass ring once but boy they watch you like a hawk! They know who gets it and they're on top of you right away!

BTW, Knoebels is a great amusement park. It's extremely safe, reasonable with great rides. Highly recommend it. Very family oriented

Hey I’m in Dauphin, 10 miles west of Harrisburg up 322.

Where are you at?

·
Premium Member
6,124 Posts
Reactions: Grabber70Mach

·
Registered
796 Posts
<picture removed>
@68Ghost where did you get that? I've never seen one before that is so faithful to the actual steering wheel hub design. The running pony is faithful to my grill ornament. Please tell!

Reactions: 68Ghost

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey Bill - the lego one came with the lego mustang I got a few years ago, I can’t remember if it was in the box, or a promo item. The running pony was a gift, not sure I can track down the source, but will try!

@68Ghost where did you get that? I've never seen one before that is so faithful to the actual steering wheel hub design. The running pony is faithful to my grill ornament. Please tell!

·
Registered
67 Fastback T5 331 TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear susp
419 Posts
Be careful posting photos of car and house keys...

Despite being marketed as an answer to frustrating lockouts, KeyMe actually makes it ridiculously easy to steal someone’s keys. It works like this:

With the free app for iOS and Android, users scan a key and send it to KeyMe to have a new one created and mailed to them. The service can save you a trip to the locksmith and let you customize your key with cool designs. On request, KeyMe uses the scans to create an exact duplicate which they mail to you, or anyone else making the request. They even do car keys.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts