Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She sent me a couple things to post here. Here they are:

Vintage Mustang Members,
I am writing you this leatter on behalf of my husband Allen Gray (plummer55). Allen was a wonderful husband, a great daddy, and he was also a great person to get to know (he loved to lauch, have fun, and he was always willing to help someone out at anytime)! I was sent a packet of paper with all your thoughts and memories of Allen and I read every one of them not once, not twice, but many times and I thought they were absolutely beautiful (what a tribute)!! I wanted you to know that everything you wrote touched my heart deeply! I plan on going to the cemetary and reading every one to Allen because he would have been so proud to know that all of you cared that much about him! The flower arrangement that you sent was so beautiful thank you so much for everything! I also want to thank you for the generous donations to our daughter Briana to start up her college fund!! I know that Allen would have been so proud to know that all of you thought that much of him to care so much about his daughter's life!!!!! Al's day was never complete until he chatted with many of you on the forum! Al used to tell me, "Kelly these people are genuine and they are a great bunch of people with a lot of knowledge!" Well from what I've seen and read he was right! I also want to say thank you for the tee-shirts they will be worn with pride (we loved them)! Thank you so much for letting Briana and I know that you cared so much about Allen and also for us! I have enclosed a picture of Al so that all of you cold see who you were talking to and also a poem that we had at his funeral that he had read months back and that those were his beliefs! The member's of the Vintage Mustang Forum should take great pride in your site and yourselves because I feel that you're a great bunch of people! There's not a lot of people out there that would do that for someone they have never met (a few of you did get the chance to meet Al). Obviously Allen made an impact in your lives as well (I'm so happy that you got the chance to know him)! Thank you for making my husband so happy and for taking the time to get to know him because he truely was a wonderful person!!!!!!!!!! God bless all of you and your families!!

Sincerely,

Kelly and Briana Gray (aka Mrs. Plummer55)

CV: I will post the picture and poem later when I can find my scanner.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
It made me cry, Thanks for posting it....

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thanks for the letter...It touched me ...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Now I need to fix my eyes, they seem defective and are leaking. I have been touched again.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Jim, that sure brings tears to my eyes. Thanks for the posting and being so thoughtful.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Thank you for posting the letter. Again, "Plum Man" as I called him on chat, will be missed.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thanks for the post. That says everything. Makes you want to go hug your family and be thankful for whatever time you have in this lifetime.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Thanks Jim

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thank you so much for posting Kelly's letter. I am proud to say that I am a member of this community, and honored that what little we each could give made such a difference. He will be missed, and I thank God each day for what blessings we all have in our lives, and sometimes take for granted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts