Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm back.... Thanks a bunch [color:green]ZIM</font color=green> for emailing a temporary password to me!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I'm a "VMF virgin" once again - 0 posts!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Or perhaps it's all part of the VMF Quality Assurance program, that only counts "quality" of posts!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I did receive a rather nice "greeting PM" from the webmaster:

Received: 08/03/02 11:32 AM
Welcome to our boards! Please take the time to edit your profile to take full advantage of all of our features.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

·
Premium Member
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
Well...

I notice you still havent done that! C'mon whats the hold up?

You know we cant help you here unless we know more about your car!

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out what happened when we switched to the new server (VMF is on its own server now, runs faster than a scalded dog).

My theory is this: user who were 'online' during the database dump on Friday didn't get transferred to the new system as their records were 'locked'. I'm still checking that one.

In regards to the e-mail thing, I don't know why, but the new server is not recognizing certain domain names and trashing e-mails - we're still trying to figure that one out.

So, I apologize. Cloney and anyone else who got beaten up during the transfer are free to have any title they want.

Again, sorry... just trying to do the best I can...

-bob

·
Registered
757 Posts
I was locked out yesterday, in fact I am not sure when the last time I signed in, but this is what I did.

I went to create a new name, and when it asked me for my birthday...BINGO... all of a sudden the Private message icon started flashing, and I was able to log in with the original screen name. Not sure why, but I don't get the SQL error anymore.

Rob

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
HI, welcome to the forum. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You'll find lots of helpful people here and 1 grumpy old fart. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Please fill out your profile so we know more about you and post lots of pics of your car.... just don't make them too big or else the VMF pic police will get after you /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
hehehe

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
you lost your "special name" too

·
7,078 Posts
I think "VMF Virgin" would be an AWESOME title for Cloney!

And Bob, I PMed you. If your serious about giving out titles I'd like "Alright Guy". It's from a Todd Snider song of the same name.

Phil

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
865 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
680 Posts
Got my new name....it's kool...

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will like it here. This place can be addicting. There are lots of great people here. Forum Bob is cool too. You might try going to the corn feed get togethers they have every year. Well worth it. I got to ride around with a guy that had a mint gt350clone. Wonder how you borrowed his username. Better contact Bob and find out whats up. The guy I knew here was very "clonepulsive", hehe.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I had heard that there was an operation to "restore" your virginity. Now, there is proof!! I think I'll call SWMBO now......

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks Bob, my new title is Phoenix (risen from the ashes), and like that almost as much as the new mo betta fast server.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Out in the world there are millions of people who have prayed they could turn back the hands of time while retaining what they know now, and here you are blessed with just that...

Just goes to so, "it's always something"....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts