Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this revised site.I was on here back in 1999 for a few years.then off again.I enjoy the help ya get here on the ponies and some good deals too.I can't seem to find this "my fusion" I need to get to to add my email address to my bio for contacts to me.Would someone please help? After I login in sucessfully,the "my fusion" is not to be found.I don't even see this "main menu" I'm supposed to find it at?...thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
My Home to Control Panel, you can figure it out from there.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,711 Posts
The box you want to click is "MY HOME". When you are on the forum you should see it a tthe top left of your screen. First in a row of eight clickable boxes. And right underneath four colored Mustangs and a fairly large red "VMF" logo. If you can't see the Mustangs or the logo then your PC isn't displaying the VMF correctly. I've had that happen to me and I remember seeing something about "my fusion" whic I think is somethign we're not actually supposed to see. I fixed it by logging out and then returning later.
If that doesn't help you may have some technical problems.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I think Bob disabled showing email address, you have to get creative and show it in another field...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts