Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the camper (little pop-up) all loaded up and ready to take off tomorrow sometime early afternoon,to head to Indiana for a few days of camping.For some reason, the kids dont think we have "been on vacation yet" if we dont make the annual trip to Chain-o-Lakes state park.We happened on it once when they were little, and they loved the canoeing, and hiking, and have been back every year since.Not really alot to do in the area, but they are each taking a friend, so while they are off running around, I am trying to find some time to meet up with Canted Valve.Im not sure how far away he is from where I will be at, but Im sure the drive will be a needed break from 4 teen-age girls :: :p..I think he said something like" as long as someone else brings the beer, he is willing to meet anyone" :eek: ;) (j/k CT ::)
I may have a little time to check back in here tomorrow before I leave, but after that, I'm pretty sure by Tuesday I will be having some serious VMF withdrawls :eek: :p
Everyone have a good week-end..Ill check back in a week :D

Joe

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sounds like a fun trip, enjoy! Take care, Dawn

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dawn..Just relaxing without a phone (gonna shut the cell off most the time :p)or TV,and no worries of work for a few days, is gonna make me start playing the lotto more often ;)Also, this is my chance to get swmbos full attention, and convince her that the 1st GL cruise is more important than the family reunion this year :eek:..give you my answer when we get back.

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts