Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to these forums and not even sure if this is the right place to post this or not? So please forgive if this post was placed in the wrong area...ty... My real name is Karen, and my husband and I are in the process of restoring our 1967 Mustang Coupe...We recently had the original 289 motor rebuilt and are very pleased with the results.. The person we took our engine to is "Bill Green" cell phone # (206-276-5688)... He gave me permission to let all know in this general area that he is around and available if you need engine, body or paint work done.. so here I am .. letting all of you know that he is someone I personally recomend...ty.. and here is a pic of the engine he rebuilt for us.. cya on the road soon peeps... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you .. plan on getting it in to body and paint soon.. just need to tinker with the timing a bit... going to take it to Mr. Green for that too.. soon as is ready:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone here has questions.. please feel free to call him and be sure to leave a name, number as well as (Brief) description of your interests and I am sure he will appreciate it ty...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts