Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're in the middle of Acey-Deucey, and we can't get out of it. We started with a pot of 60 cent, and it's now up to about $35. Keep posted here for LIVE updates...!

The only reason this is happening is because 65rangoon's neighbor is moving...!

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back to about $18...This pot has been going for about 90 minutes now.... ::

66benchcoupe thought he had a sure thing, but just lost $5

We're trying to decide if this is a pyramid scheme....

FYI, current players are daveoxide, juanpro, 70sportsroof, 66benchcoupe, 65rangoon, SAC69, stangwithbeat65, & SacBill.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
66benchcoupe scores $10...current pot about $20. If no one scores a big win soon, this whole pot may carry over to the next VMF poker night.

BTW, we had the following cars here tonight: 70sportsroof's '66 Coupe, stangwithbeat65's '65 coupe, daveoxide's '67 coupe, Juanpro's '69 sportsroof, '66 coupe, two '69 coupes, 66benchcoupe's '66 coupe (duh), 65rangoon's '65 vert, SAC69's '69 sportsroof, and SacBill's '68 coupe.

BTW, no tofu dogs tonight...and no ice cream sundaes. ::

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Juanpro just was dealt an ace and a duece...he can't lose! Unless draws an ace, a deuce, or a seven. He draws...

a six! $10 to Juanpro!!!

These cards are getting worn out...VMF cards y'know, and no one in particular out there is getting us any luck...66benchcoupe scores $10...the pot's now at about $25.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tonight's play by play was brought to you by SacBill under the disguise of my login (johnpro). He, of course, is fired, because he failed to mention that also in attendance earlier in the night was NitroPress.

It's now 2:00 am, all the Mustangs have gone home, hopefully with the correct owners, and SacBill carried home the remainder of the pot (estimated to be $30 in 10 pounds of change) to start the pot off at next month's event.

The events of this evenings Poker Night is brought to you by the NorCal VMFers. All rights are reserved. Any retransmissions or rebroadcasts are strictly prohibited.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Great play-by-play, the show has great potential. I wish I could've been there. When's the next broadcast of the "VMF World Acey-Deucey Tour"?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Tonight's play by play was brought to you by SacBill under the disguise of my login (johnpro). He, of course, is fired, because he failed to mention that also in attendance earlier in the night was NitroPress.
Who, not having brought his ride, was smart enough to go home and work on it. :)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Yeah, we need a web cam. Here's some stills , though. . .

http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL326/689808/4831492/61203797.jpg

Robert

1 - 14 of 14 Posts