Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Hey I was on there chatting for a while but I gotta get off the computer. It's great and got a chance to talk to some folks on the forum. It moves very fast and doesn't take long to download. I even have a super-slow connection!

My car and the VMF parking lot are at: http://www.geocities.com/Bishir1/FrontPage.html

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not seeing the link?? Am I just blind or something? I've double checked and am not seeing anything.

~Chris
San Antonio, Tx
66 coupe 289
70 fastback done by may/graduation...hopefully

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Go to the home page and reload it.... It's probably cached in your browser and needs refreshing.

'72 Mach 1
'90 Talon TSi AWD

"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've already done that 3 times and no luck. I'm gonna try clearing my cache and see if that does something. Wish me luck!

~Chris
San Antonio, Tx
66 coupe 289

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still nothing. All I see is the links in the table that include "mustang sounds and video" and below that is the amazon search and then the red 5 interactive copyright info and bob's email. Ok, now im confused. Oh well, maybe I will restart my computer and check it sometime later.

~Chris
San Antonio, Tx
66 coupe 289

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used this chat, and it was pretty cool getting to actually talk to some of
these people. I recommend it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Too bad it using the messenger ... I should write up a nice web based chat here so that proxies/firewalls/downloads will not be at issue.

+--------------------+
1969 Mach 1 ( M-Code)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts