Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a loaded 1967 Mustang GTA clone for sale. It is red with a parchment interior, Select-Air in-dash air conditioning (converted to R134 and blows COLD), power steering, power top, disc brakes, am/fm stereo, GT fog lights, GTA emblems, dual exhaust, detailed engine compartment, center console, side stripes, styled steel wheels, halogen headlight conversion, luggage rack, quad tipped exhausts. You really must see the photos of this car to appreciate it. Everything is new or looks like brand new. 289 2/barrel engine. Automatic transmission. I'm not sure how to post photos. Please email me for photos the car is really nice and in Northern Indiana. I would like $19,500 for the car or trade for a nice completed Shelby Clone. Thank you in advance for your time. Scott [email protected] http://images.traderonline.com/EMedia/tarchive2/410/37105/00358647412.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a beautifully restored 1967 Mustang GTA Convertible clone. It was professionally appraised at the Kruse Auburn Collector Car auction for $22,000 in 2001. It is an original Red with Parchment Interior car that is loaded. It has in dash "Select-Air" air conditioning that blows cold and has been converted to R-134, power steering, power top, disc brakes, dual exhaust, styled steel wheels, GT fog lights, luggage rack, GTA badges, GT stripes, center console, detailed engine compartment with chrome valve covers and 289 hi-po chrome air cleaner, remote mirrors, seat belts, turn signal hood, new black top and boot. The car looks and runs perfect. I just made a 500+ mile trip in it through the Smokey Mountains and it ran awesome. It has a 289 engine with an automatic transmission. You must see photos to appreciate. Please email me at [email protected] for more photos. Thank you in advance for your time. I would be interested in trading for a completed Shelby clone. Thanks

Price $19,500 or best offer
Payment Methods Cash or Certified Check or Cashier's Check
Mileage 56,000
Color Red
Condition Excellent
Interior Beautiful, very striking
Engine Excellent. Detailed

Please see ad at the following address for 8 other photos.

http://classiccars.com/classifieds/classified.asp?ClassifiedId=3217

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Did you and I talked once before about a possible trade? ::

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a different car. But yes you did talk to me last year. That was a red 67 convertible I had for sale for $15,500. It had a black interior, no power steering or top, no AC, or any of the GT items. This car is much nicer and loaded!

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts