Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone know that there is a spot for local VMF chapters to post? It looks like Chicago is up and running. Any interest in a Nor-Cal, a South Bay, Central Coast or Santa Cruz chapter?

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Taking pictures while driving is an unsafe practice. It would be a shame if you got ousted from the NorCal VMF chapter for being unsafe.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
I think it would be great fun to have a monthly meeting of local VMFers. We could hold the meetings at different locations each month to localize the commutes, or some such nonsense.

66_gt_fb could be our photographer /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
I would be interested, but my participation would be rather limited. I am on the board of my local Mustang club Sacramento Area Mustang Club, and so already attend 2 meetings a month with them, at least one event per month with them, 3 or 4 days a month producing and mailing the newsletter, working full time, and spending every other spare minute in my boat or working on one of the stangs.

Please keep me updated if anything materializes, though.

·
2,695 Posts
Yeah! You Nor Cal guy should be ashamed of yourselves!

We only get to drive our Stangs 6 months out of the year here in Chicago - and
we already have 46 members in the local VMF club.

You guys get to play all year round - and still Chicago is the only one listed!

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

But seriously - this has been a lot of fun for us - and it is snowballing now that
we've had some publicity at a few local shows. Plus - if it gets big enough for
us to start holding shows and selling merchandise, some of it will go back to the
VMF and help promote it too.

Check out our website for more info about what we are doing.

Good Luck!

-Zim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts