Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can anyone out there tell me where I am most likely to find or should look for the emergency flasher unit in my 67 fastback? I just bought the car and they don't work and I can't seem to find it so I thought I would ask where they generally are located in the car. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.
Thanks Al

·
Registered
171 Posts
Some were near the turn signal flasher,they look the same.or maybe its not there.[missing?]

·
Registered
80 Posts
On my 70 it's located behind the stereo bezel, towards the passenger side. Not sure if it's the same on 67, but I would look to the right (from driver's seat) of the turn signal flasher.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
It should be right behind the dash, behind the speedo cluster. On my 68, you can reach right underneath and grab it. Most things are the same for 67-68. Just make sure its the turn signal flasher, there are 2 there. One is for turn signals, the other is for hazards.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
It should be right behind the dash, behind the speedo cluster. On my 68, you can reach right underneath and grab it. Most things are the same for 67-68. Just make sure its the turn signal flasher, there are 2 there. One is for turn signals, the other is for hazards.
What Jay said, they tend to "move", I found mine right behind my speedo, other times you can reach up under the dash and feel it.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys
Al

1 - 6 of 6 Posts