Vintage Mustang Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Good responses above!

You artsy types have my respect. I could never come up with something like that.

Not to make you rethink what you "already done thunk"...but if it were me, I'd choose a less regional...less specific name for your company. Why?

1. The "West Coast" part to me doesn't translate to palm trees. It translates to "5 days shipping".

2. The Classic Mustangs part is fine, but you may want to make parts for falcons or thunderbirds or Dodge Caravans someday. Then you're going to have to always be explaining your name, or change it.

Here's an idea:

"Whiz Company"

It sounds fast. It sounds smart. It sounds like you've got to pee.

I like it!

Phil

Doug I like the suggestions that have been made.

My advice is to not get too detailed in your pick. Or rather have two logos. The main big one with detailed lettering and the drawing of said sand,car,trees,horse, and then just a visual logo such as the three letters or just the horse. This way the big logo explains the company and the small logo (which will be in the big logo) can be instantly recognizable as your company. The advantage of this is for business cards (small logo in upper corner), over the left breast on polo/T shirts, paperwork, etc.....

Just a thought.

As someone who runs a company who does professional design for a living, my professional opinion so far is, well, if you don't have anything nice to say...

Let me put it another way: bbenthin is a professional designer and his draft shows it :D

-bob

I'm a "professional" copywriter -- let me know if you need any website/promotional/direct marketing/catalog help. ;)

I have an idea for a simple design; I'll work on it tonight and post it soon. Nothing gets me motivated like free parts! ::

Hey Whizco, I worked up a second idea for you...the first one, while taking all the information you wanted to convey and putting in a literal rendition was a little complicated for a true logo.

Here is a scaled down idea....

http://users.zoominternet.net/~dodgeram/whizco2.jpg

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.