Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Has anyone else ever seen this done? A guy at a local car show brought his on a trailer. When I first looked at it on the trailer, I didn't even notice the 350 and the headers sticking out the sides. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif It had wheelie bars and everything. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I don't know if he's able to actually drive it, because when he drove it off the trailer, he did it reeeaaaaally slow, and drove the same speed all the way across the parking lot. When he parked it, and then revved it up, the thing twisted like it was going to break in half!! It was very...uhh...different. (and so was the owner /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif) I should have pics by this weekend. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! That's another thing I was wondering about. How does the tranny setup work? Anyone know? Sounds weird...er, I mean, interesting. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
699 Posts
His name isnt Tim Taylor, is it? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I prefer twin turbofan jet engines on my lawnmowers....but they are a little weak...talking to NASA about getting some of those solid rocket boosters they use on the shuttle, but the phone keeps getting disconnected....you think NASA would have a better phone system I mean sheeze...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd go with a Toro Self-Step ( i think thats what its called) ive had mine for 5 years and it runs great, the good thing about it is that the speed adjusts to how fast you walk so you don't have to worry about adjusting the speed and all that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I snapped up another lawn mower today as it was selling for a good price, I intend to sell the previous one this summer. This new one is a Qualcast Classic 43S with 17" blade...

·
Administrator
19,826 Posts
A 16 year old thread! Going for the record of old zombie thread revival are you? And welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
671 Posts
My favorite video. I want one :drool:

Willing to break CA laws to take this bad boy on the streets and spank some bmw and benz

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
A 16 year old thread! Going for the record of old zombie thread revival are you? And welcome to the forum.
Give hanry credit, maybe he's starting the Forum from the beginning and reading all 16,315 pages.

·
Registered
703 Posts
A few years back there was a John Deere Gator with a small jet engine for sale on EBay, The owner found room under the bed for an APU. The add said it was for "Exhibition Use Only". Seems it would do 70 MPH in forward and in reverse. Looked pretty neat it had a 8 inch tail pipe sticking out the side of the body just in front of the rear tire.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts