Looks great and welcome!!!

What wheel are those?

Chris

Reactions: racerxlilbro

·
Registered
67 Fastback T5 331 TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear susp
1,165 Posts
Welcome...and wow. What a nice looking Mustang...love the color, and look at that shadow under the body line! Plus the California ocean view....!

·
Registered
1965 Mustang Coupe
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome...and wow. What a nice looking Mustang...love the color, and look at that shadow under the body line! Plus the California ocean view....!
Thanks very much! Yes, this was taken at Sunset Beach just off the PCH in Malibu.

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,842 Posts
Welcome. Nice, subtle look.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hi!

I just posted to the September Ride of the Month Challenge.

I'm happy to be here. Looking forward to lots of great Vintage Mustang wisdom. View attachment 810873
Nice car and welcome! I have seen this one before. I must follow you on Instagram.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Very nice!

Can I ask what rear springs you have? Mine sat like that but I couldn't take a passenger and a small child for a ride without the rear tires getting eaten by the wheel wells.

·
Registered
1965 Mustang Coupe
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice!

Can I ask what rear springs you have? Mine sat like that but I couldn't take a passenger and a small child for a ride without the rear tires getting eaten by the wheel wells.
Mid eye leafs, and ‘66 dual exhaust shackles. The fenders are rolled pretty flat, too. The trick is to get the wheel offset right.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts