Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second part of my winter project was sitting outside my garage door when I got home last night. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/597572/8

Once I have the throttle linkage and the computer mounted I will start this install. After reading thru the instructions it does not seem all that challenging. The instructions call for the removal of only the tailsection for installation, I will be installing a new convertor with a higher stall speed so I may assemble it all on the workbench instead of on my back on the garage floor.

I will have to look for a trans jack to borrow or rent for the removal and re-installation. The added length will make it a little more difficult going back together, a floor jack with a plate bolted to it will just not be safe.

It is going to be a very interesting first drive this spring . :biggrin:

·
Registered
295 Posts
WOW!!! I commend you on the job you have done on that car. Your attention to detail is unbeliveable, and the fact that budget to you seems almost nonexistant. You have done an extremely well job. Now can you throw some of that cash this way.JK :joker:
Keep up the good work, I can't wait to hear how well that od works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts