Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for opinion about who make the better fitting after market apron and way dont they but the fender mounting hole in the panel top

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Virginia Classic Mustang sells them with the fender holes punched out. However, they still have the incorrect 70 style battery top mount holes and bump out. I just cut off what I need and buttweld it in.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
manyc said:
Virginia Classic Mustang sells them with the fender holes punched out. However, they still have the incorrect 70 style battery top mount holes and bump out. I just cut off what I need and buttweld it in.
does it have the the straight line running along the radaitor support or does it also have the 70 bump out there too??

my friend just got one today for his 69 from npd it made by dyna it doesn't have the hole on top part and the hole thing just look badly made all around will take a lot of work to make it fit and look right

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so no one has anything to say about who has the better apron for sale or who to stay away from

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
patience, patience

I haven't seen the dynacorn ones, but I know that that the VCM ones are pretty good (as can be expected anyways for a repo part) and yes they have the bump along the top, not a strait line.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well thanks for the info i dont have to use a aftermarket one I found my self 3 nos on for 20.00 each

1 - 7 of 7 Posts