Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a rot free 65 to 69 would prefer early model and a hard top And a 4spd but open to anything really at this point if you have one for sale or know anyone selling one let me know

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8 but doesn’t really matter but I’m not looking to pay 8 money for a 6 and that’s what I’m finding in my search

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me start over I’m really looking for a project would prefer running so I could drive around when working on i would also prefer a 289 4spd but open to auto even a 6 if priced right I’m trying to build a track day weekend fun car so in time must things on the car will be changed out

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ive got a '65 coupe thats "close" to running LOL.....all metal work done including torque boxes, convt pans, subframe connectors - underside and int painted black - body in primer - repop ft end and doors installed - all new ft suspension incl controll arms and roller perches - 16:1 box - 1977 302/c4 installed - 2.79 8 inch (original housing later webbed 3rd member) - new gas tank - in the process of finishing all plumbing (brakes, tranny, fuel) now - has ceramic coated shorties and full 2.5 to 2.25 dual exhaust - seats still have shot upholstry on them - interior still disasembled and all glass is out of car (everything included except the windshield and backglass itself) - still has drum brakes, rolling on 2003 mach 1 wheels and tires - plans are to get it running (needs wiring) and drive it a bit while its advertised, but It looks like this may interest you and is reasonably close by (im in western ma) I have a clear title that matches the original non altered vin on the car in my name. Give me a call if interested in pics or coming to see it, we can talk price too 413 454 8255

1 - 10 of 10 Posts