Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for flat-hood '70 FB as basis of a #15 TA BOSS replica project. Would perfer a drivable beginning with front disk brakes. I will be replacing the motor/trans/entire suspension/brakes/etc. Condition of interior not important as it will all be removed. I'm not opposed to reasonable rust repair. Maryland or Washington DC metro area would be nice. Cheap,

G

·
0 Posts
i may have what you need i have a friend in the va beach are with a 70 sportsroof project for sale. i've contacted him and he's going to look the car over so that i can give you more specifics. right now i believe it to be a 70 std sports roof 351c a/t disc brakes. it currently has a hood scoop hood but its not original as the hood scoop is actually covering a shaker hole. i'll get complete info for you hopefully this evening or in the morning. price is around 2000-1800.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G

·
0 Posts
update, car is a 70 sportsroof, 351c 2v, DRUM brake, 9 inch rear unknown ratio, needs floor pans & under the floor support and lower quarter repair, partial white dlx int non fold down, contact info is dale palmer 804 815 4458,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts