Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a cheap 351w or a 302 running or rebuildable. I’ve got a 67 coupe needs a new motor. It had a 289 4 barrel carb edlbrock intake and hooker headers but the guy who had it before me blew the motor and when he sold it he swore up and down it was a stuck valve lol. But anyway I will travel to pick up motor in TX I live in Springtown outside of Weatherford so you could say Dallas/Fort Worth area. I prefer not to buy out of state because of shipping... but if the price were good enough that might not be a problem. thank you

·
Registered
648 Posts
Dane,

Check your PM's. BTW, the 302 is a C8 casting.

Randy

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
I have a (was running when together) Mex. 302 short block. Used the top end parts for other stuff. Took it apart two months ago. $250.00 plus shipping. No oil pan, or oil pump or flywheel or distributor or ANY of the top end parts. let me know if interested.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Sorry, something went wrong! Didn't try to post two times. Can't seem to erase either.

Mike

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a complete 88 302/5.0 roller block with efi and a set of 68 302 heads for interchange for $150 if you are interested. I alos have a 77 351 Windsor for $200, a complete 69 C90e 351w engine ($500) and a complete 74 351w engine ($250). I also have a complete Lincol Versaille 9" rear end direct bolt in for a 67 mustang for rear disk brakes. Going to go soon. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts