Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find the correct color kick panels for my '65 interior trim code 22. All anyone seems to have is this medium blue which does match my interior at all. I purchase seat covers and door panels and they matched but the kick panels are way off. I have tried several of the large mustang part houses but none have the color. They say there not manufactured anymore. That's hard to believe.

Does anyone know of a place that might have them?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I know what you mean. I have like 5 differnt colors in the interior of my 66. The interior is painted Aqua, the ulpostery is aqua but isent a match to the paint. All the dash and door panels are dark blue, and the carpet is ford blue, headliner is like light blue, and the kick panels are a different light blue. Like the other poster said you may have to paint it if you want a perfect match. Or like what I did with my blue floormats, I ordered three different colors at one time and picked the one I like and returened the other two, they said it wasent a problem to do that. Sacramento-Mustang.Com, I think it was. Good Luck. James.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts