Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant seem to find this anywhere. i had one but it was damaged in an accident. now noone seems to make them anymore, i was told by cobra automotive to block the holes off, branda told me to fiberglass over them & MTF said they dont even make the r valance/apron
i need one with no turn signal holes & no bumper

·
Banned
2,711 Posts
Did you look on google images? If not, that's a good place to start. Depending on whether or not you want to use the front bumper mustangdepot, mustangs unlimited, stangaholics, champion mustang, etc etc etc

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
it's still there, and it's the right one..

<figure class="mz-figure mz-hover-zoom mz-ready" style="transform: translate3d(0px, 0px, 0px);">

</figure>

Front Apron without Bumper with Ducts without Lights 65/66 Mustang

Item # X1030
<input id="product-long-description" type="hidden" value="Fiberglass Shelby GT350 R-Model Front Racing Apron for 1965-1966 Mustang without Front Bumper, with Brake Ducts and without Parking Lights.

Replaces the front valance & stone deflector. Very similar to the front apron that Shelby put on his 1965 GT350 R-models, it has no provision for a front bumper or parking lights & has holes for front brake ducts.

-As with all fiberglass parts, prep is needed to get the proper fit & finish.
-Please TEST FIT before any prep or painting.

Related Parts:
-Cars with parking lights, use #X1006">
Write a review

<form id="form-product" action="/shop.axd/AddToCartBP" method="post">MSRP: $313.99
Our Low Price: $269.95

You Save 14% ($44.04)
<input name="edp_no" type="hidden" value="30041"> <label for="text-qty">QUANTITY:</label> <input name="qty" class="input" id="text-qty" type="text" value="1">
<!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
<input name="item_no" type="hidden" value="X1030"> <input name="button-cart" class="button add-to-cart" type="submit" value="ADD TO CART">
ADD TO MY LIST
CT: In Stock Now
GA: In Stock Now

AVAILABLE IN CT

AVAILABLE IN GA

</form>

·
Banned
2,711 Posts
I think you'll be stuck with either the holes for the turn signals, the vent holes or both. In the few minutes I spent looking on Google I didn't see any sold that have neither the holes for the turn signals or the vents. That being said, if you're looking for vents but no turn signal holes and without the use of a bumper... here are 5 different sites to check out, etc. Stang A Holics looks to be the cheapest before shipping charges. Maier racing appears to be the most expensive, however it will probably be the best quality as everything I've heard about Maier racing is great.

Front Apron without Bumper with Ducts without Lights 65/66 Mustang | Aprons | Valances & Aprons | Body | Mustang | MustangsUnlimited.com

64½-66 Mustang/Shelby Style R Model Front Racing Valance/Apron, w/o Bumper & w/o Parking Lamps, Fiberglass (Made to Order) 64½-66 Shelby R Model Style Front Racing Valence, w/o Bumper & Parking Lamps [M-402] - $219.26 : Champion Mustang, Online shopp

https://www.mustangsplus.com/1965-1966-Mustang-R-Model-Style-Front-Apron.html

1965 - 66 Shelby Mustang R Model Front Valance

1965-1973 Classic Mustang Fiberglass Racing Aprons FREE SHIPPING +$100

1 - 9 of 9 Posts