Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for a paint and body man in the Michigan area. A reputable shop would do but I wouldn't mind someone who can do the work as a sideline.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Here is a member who restores mustangs in Mich. Though I have not personally had him do any work, I have seen some pics of cars he has completed, and if they were my cars, I would be very satisfied,and i have also bought some parts off of him and was very happy with them. here is a link to his profile
It appears he hasnt made a post since Nov. The last time I had contacted him he was building a new house and shop,but thats been some time ago.I also know he does alot of "high end" mustangs...Boss ,Shelby, etc. If he isnt what you are looking for, I also know of a few guys around here..I am located approx 40 mins south of Toledo..Good luck

Joe

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Mark,

My best friends family owns a Ford dealership up in Cheasaning. They are big Mustang guys. The body shop guys are very good and they are reasonable. P.M. me if you are interested.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris, Thanks for the reply. I am interested but I'm not sure of how to get ahold of you. If you would, email me with your phone number, Thanks - Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts