Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I’m trying to find a decent mustang project. Mainly what I am looking for is anything from 64 1/2- 69. The color does not matter. The plan is to put a 351 w or c for daily driving, if it has something else that is fine. I will be searching mostly in the southwest region of the U.S. I’m preferably looking for a fastback but coupes are good too. My price range is $8000 and below. Message if you have anything, thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,836 Posts
Welcome to the vmf...you might want to be more specific about the area that you are in or willing to travel to, your budget, your desires and how to use the car, engine and so on. You may be fine with a 170 cube early 65 hardtop with a 3 speed manual to get ice cream on sunny sundays, a 66 fastback for some show n go in a daily driver, a later hardtop may be a little more affordable and has more room for a big block for racing, or only a 69-70 Mach 1 will fit the bill. So many options, uses, etc.

·
Dimples
6,318 Posts
Try not to take this personally, but this is a half assed post. No location. No year range. No price range. What are we supposed to do with that?

People like to help people that help themselves. Do us all a favor and put a little effort into this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts