Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am searching for an 8 inch 3.0 with posi 3rd member for the wife's car,

The former owner put a 3.90 in the car and with out an OD transmission she really can't drive the car on the freeway or long trips

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Which is your wife's car?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She has a 1977 Cobra II,

She also has a 1988 Avanti Convertible and a Supercharged1963 Studebaker Avanti, fortunately those have already been sorted out

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Puzzled me for a second there. A Ford eight inch with with a GM Positraction third member in it you say? OK, we know what you meant. :)
But how about this post being in the "wanted" section? I can edit that title for you too, if you want.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Puzzled me for a second there. A Ford eight inch with with a GM Positraction third member in it you say? OK, we know what you meant. :)
But how about this post being in the "wanted" section? I can edit that title for you too, if you want.

Thanks for also posting in the 'Wanted Section" I tried that a while back and didn't get a response. Hay it's the Holiday Season, "It Could Happen".

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
"Wanted" and "For Sale" posts belong in their respective sections. Gives moderators something to do, fixing stuff like that.
Since you say you've had no luck posting before, I went ahead and edited the title to be a bit more descriptive. Hopefully you'll get a result or two now. If you don't care for that we can delete this thread and start fresh if you like. If you're good I'll edit all these replies out if you want too. Just say.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Wanted" and "For Sale" posts belong in their respective sections. Gives moderators something to do, fixing stuff like that.
Since you say you've had no luck posting before, I went ahead and edited the title to be a bit more descriptive. Hopefully you'll get a result or two now. If you don't care for that we can delete this thread and start fresh if you like. If you're good I'll edit all these replies out if you want too. Just say.
Ya did good, thanks, what part of SC do you live in, I lived in Florence for a while, wife's family tree is from all over NC

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
THough not from here I seem to have settled outside of Spartanburg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts