Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Classic Stangs for sale within 150 miles of Ann Arbor Michigan. I'm willing to pay 0-4000 dollars for a fixer upper or whatever. Email me at [email protected] if you have anything for sale. A picture and information about the car would greatly be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Check the bulletin board at National Parts Depot in Livonia which is not far from you. Last time I was there, there was several for sale locally in your price range.

good luck.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I picked up a 68 Coupe today that I'll sell reasonably. It is dark green with a white interior and white vinyl top and it has some neat options. Upper console, lower console, 302 auto, headrest seats. Has some spare parts such as an extra 302 engine if wanted and some other things. Car has some rust but it is not that bad at all. Has not been used in about 3 years. With a fresh battery and a little tinkering it could be used as-is and fixed when you get time. $2,700 without the extra engine. Located in Springfield Ohio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts