Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts
I think you forgot to put a 1 infront of the 5. :: ::There is a difference of description you listed.totally restored is $12,000-$15,000.00 show car or $5000.00 Earl Schrib daily driver.
I have a 64 1/2 cp,289,Auto ,woodgrain interior,woodgrain center console. new brittney blue,new black pony interior.all new interior,orig rallys,new tires,foglitghts,rear trumpets,Ps,all restored. and won 1st at the show.$12,500.00 if interested.Troy :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I meant not in excellent condition ( not a show car), but one thats runs and does need work to it. So over time I can work on it gradually.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
If you're considering a 200 c.i. / six cylinder car you might be able to get a solid one for $5000.....Dickson

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I picked up a 68 Coupe today that I'll sell reasonably. It is dark green with a white interior and white vinyl top and it has some neat options. Upper console, lower console, 302 auto, headrest seats. Has some spare parts such as an extra 302 engine if wanted and some other things. Car has some rust but it is not that bad at all. Has not been used in about 3 years. With a fresh battery and a little tinkering it could be used as-is and fixed when you get time. $2,700 without the extra engine. Located in Springfield Ohio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Father-in-law has a 1966 Mustang coupe. 12,000 original DOCUMENTED miles. It has sat in a shed for 31 years. Car has been painted, but rest is original. A few small tears in the upholstery. It has a 6cyl engine and 4 speed. Red in color. E-mail for pictures. Resides in NC. http://C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\george

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have the perfect car for you. I have a 1966 Mustang Coupe freshly painted, power steering, ac, rebuilt 289 engine with only 500 miles on it since rebuild. This car is a "C" code and the numbers do match. I originally wanted $7400.00 but I need some fast cash so I would be willing to let it go for $5800.00 :FIRM: click here to view pictures. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7910937741&category=6783&sspagename=WDVW

email me at [email protected] or call me at 361-343-1792

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you have not located what you are looking for I have a restored 66 Coupe (200 Sprint 6cyl) that is in excellent condition. It is dark blue and a Texas rust free car. No a/c or power but who needs a/c in your area. It has 90,000 orig miles on it and runs like a deer. Lots of new parts. If interested I can Email pics and list of new stuff put on. I am asking only $6,000 for it. Email [email protected]

·
Registered
204 Posts
I know of a 64.5 coupe with air and rebuilt original v 8 .nice car to work with 419 233 3518 donald regards bartman68

1 - 11 of 11 Posts