Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Wayne
Here are some details to maybe help me find my Grabber Orange 1970 Boss 429 VIN 0F02Z119808
and the KK number of 2252.
Inside the passenger compartment the most notable Item was the OEM fold down rear seat which was not an option on the Boss 429 which I installed. Other OEM parts I installed were the rear window louvers and the rear spoiler the Boss came with the front spoiler. The last Item were the chrome
Lakewood Traction Bars.
I hope that this Information will help. My email is [email protected] please uses Boss 429 in the
Subject Line

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Dupe thread...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Afternoon Allen,
On the (Looking for my 1970 Boss 429) story, I would of love to told my story at one time but the message thread will only let you type in 30,000 characters that why I had to brake up the story into three parts. The hole story was over 40,000 characters and the system would not post.

THKs
Wayne

·
Registered
203 Posts
Good Afternoon Allen,
On the (Looking for my 1970 Boss 429) story, I would of love to told my story at one time but the message thread will only let you type in 30,000 characters that why I had to brake up the story into three parts. The hole story was over 40,000 characters and the system would not post.

THKs
Wayne
I'm not surprised...
40000 words is equivalent to an 80 page book...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Op sounds like a troll

1 - 11 of 11 Posts