Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone aware of a good restoration shop near Detroit, specifically for rust repair?
Thanks in advance.
Jim

68 California Special- Acapulco Blue- Will someone please sell me one Marchal fog lamp lense?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't have a recommendation "for" anyone but one "against":

Mark V Blasting and Motorsports in Wixom.

I have listed him with the BBB and Attorney General's office. E-mail me if his shop is one you are considering.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim I had sheet metal repair done to our california special at bobs body and repair shop. It is located in Vassar mi. About 80 miles north of Detroit. Most of the work and painting was done by Brian who is bobs son.Brian is the president of our mustang club. he has done several mustangs and is really into mustangs Cost might even be a little cheaper than in the Detroit area. Business ph 517 823 2817
We also have the marchale fog lights, the only person that i know of who would have a lense would be Pete at Orlando mustang. I sent mine to him to be repaired, new bulbs. As to my knoledge there are no marchale bulbs to be had. What he does is modify them to use the lucas bulbs.If you need more information just e-mail me stanyol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best body shop I know of is Alltech auto body in Plymouth on Goldsmith road. I dont know how much work he's done with classics but he's good and honest. If you do go there, ask for the owner (Al Zach) and tell him Mike Chekal sent you.
Good luck!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Try Jim Mroz at Rust Busters in Detroit (Plymouth Rd and Telegraph area)
He has a lot of experience in Mustang restoration work. Especially floors and rockers. He did the Michigan store managers '65 convert.
248-471-4850

I've also heard good things about Colonial Collision on Ann Arbor Rd in Plymouth 734-459-9744

Scott
National Parts Depot
1965 Conv:Street driven concours
1966 Coupe: Daily driver and toy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts