Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for turquoise/aqua rear seat belts, steering wheel. This is for a 66 gt.

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
I got my tourquise belts on our favorite auction site. Got a blue steering wheel from a mail order vendor and painted it the correct color.

Dave

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
WOW!!!!! A VMFr from Wyoming./forums/images/icons/smile.gif Welcome to the forum. I was reading through the posts and the "wyo" part of your username suggested Wyoming./forums/images/icons/cool.gif Closest VMFrs to us are in Northern Colorado. Say hi to the family and post often here. Its been a little lonely being the only VMFr that I know about from our state. I'm from Riverton, BTW. Sorry I couldnt help you with the seatbelts, you may try getting a new set from any number of mustang suppliers around. You may also try contacting Matt Ponderosa Mustang here on the title page. He carrys a nice selection of stuff. Hope I didnt embarass you in my excitment, but I've been here a year and have yet to meet someone from Wyoming, other than through an email.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from Wyoming too (Gillette), but since I'm in the military, I don't get up there very often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts