Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI
I'm looking for a shelby project,prefer small block but would look at anything.I would give a finder's fee if i purchase a car.I'm in montreal.
[email protected] or 514--992-2667

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it's a long shot.Maybe someone would want to make 500 to a 1000 bucks or whatever for the info,i know friends of mine who know where there are cars but say no one knows it's there, they have no money to buy them and say one day i'll go buy it.If you know the car is there,there is a pretty good chance someone else know's it's there.So why not try and make a buck.And that is from fist hand experience,where i see the cars i used to know are gone or i see them at car shows. :( all restored.Now that i'm ready for a project none to be found and a bad time with the prices of muscle cars in general.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi, how much of a restoration are you willing to do?
I know where there is a 500KR but it's in bad shape.
It's located in Gatineau, if you're interested I could talk to the owner for you and try to get him to sell...but like I say, this would have to be a full ground up resto. It's not for sale, but my cousin is friends with person and I don't think this guy will ever restore that car...he's not into that at all...he likes it because other like it and he's got a rare car...but I'm sure he can't afford restoring it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry guys (to all of you who inquired about the 500 KR).
Unfortunately the Shelby is gone. If ever I see another I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
How about a 1970 Shelby GT350? Beautiful all original car,no ripples or waves down the sides, original quarter panels, trunk, wheel wells, floors, torque boxes, frame rails and interior, restored 3 years ago. Numbers matching 351 W , 4 speed, 3.5 detroit locker, 66,000 miles. $49,000.
780 817 0207 Hinton Alberta.
This is from the Classics Trader so most likely will be sold by now.Heck of a buy for a Shelby even if it needs some fixing.This one sounds to good to be true when you look at what most are going for. Good luck
Don

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone else might know of any shelby's,please e-mail me privately instead of in here.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I know where there is a 68 GT500 in lovely condition. Owner wants $60K Cdn and will not bargain. Car is non original color, dark green (Not sure of original colour) but otherwise is original, I believe. Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts