Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 66 Bronco that needs seats. I'm having trouble finding what I need and another forum suggested I try Mustang seats. My Bronco is really a farm truck so I don't need perfect. I do need seats and would like to stay somewhat allegiant to the look. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
allegiant
allegiant. adjective. Adhering firmly and devotedly, as to a person, a cause, or a duty: constant, faithful, fast, firm, liege, loyal, staunch, steadfast, true.
Welcome to VMF Tom...I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, so I had to look that one up. I think that could be the word of the day!!....Where are you located, and post something in our parts wanted section....I see them at swap meets all the time priced right.. I do love me a 66 bronco, best of luck!!

·
Registered
20,800 Posts
Lately it seems any original parts are becoming worth money. Items a few short years ago spindles and 8" housings you couldn't give away, now they're getting good money. I think you'll find original seats getting that way. I'd suggest perhaps Fox body seats. They might be getting the same way too

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
The reproductions are high.
I see the originals on Craigslist quite often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts