Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 1 or 2 vintage wheel V48 in 17 inches. Anyone know where I can find some?

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Looking for 1 or 2 vintage wheel V48 in 17 inches. Anyone know where I can find some?
Coker Tire bought Vintage Wheel Works last year.
Good news is they are cheaper than what VWW selling them for.
Bad news, depending on what coast you live closer to, the TN distribution center is were they ship from.
If you are on the WC, you can request they include them on their next inventory run from TN to Ca (City of Industry), if you are not in a hurry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coker Tire bought Vintage Wheel Works last year.
Good news is they are cheaper than what VWW selling them for.
Bad news, depending on what coast you live closer to, the TN distribution center is were they ship from.
If you are on the WC, you can request they include them on their next inventory run from TN to Ca (City of Industry), if you are not in a hurry.
I contacted Coker and the sales person i talked to on the phone said 17s are not available and he's not sure if they will offer them in the future

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I contacted Coker and the sales person i talked to on the phone said 17s are not available and he's not sure if they will offer them in the future
Sorry to hear that.
Sure hope they don’ t moth ball the 45’s x 17 as well. Great looking rims on classic stands imho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts